View the event website for more information.
Are you looking for innovative ideas for the classroom? Did you miss ASM’s Conference for Undergraduate Educators (ASMCUE) in 2018? This six-part webinar series, join for one-hour presentations to learn:
- Innovative practices for the classroom and lab.
- How to integrate unique case studies into curriculum.
- Share effective implementation efforts of ASM curriculum guidelines.
Content for each webinar does not build on previous webinars. Individuals can purchase the entire series for a discounted price or purchase individual webinars that align with their interests.
Upcoming webinars include:
- March 12, 2019 – Improving Student Writing in Lab Reports Without Teaching Writing
- April 9, 2019 – Thinking Critically from Day ONE of Class
- May 14, 2019 – Developing Interdisciplinary Curricula for Introductory Biology
- September 10, 2019 – Developing Quantitative Skills Using Educational Resources
- October 8, 2019 – Staying Current: What Science & Skills do Educators Need to Know and Teach in Biotechnology?