In addition to the newest iterations of core sessions on course design and research-based approaches to learning, SENCER has announced a slate of plenary speakers to lead the program and address a variety of these critical areas, including:
- conversations about the changing landscape for civic engagement as a pedagogical approach,
- educational synergies between STEM and the humanities,
- strategies for scaling STEM education reform efforts,
- challenges related to diversity and inclusion in science, and
- examples of the impact of SENCER practice on career advancement.
The deadline to propose a poster or session is May 19, 2017.
- Registration, available from until June 16, 2017, will be $750 per registrant.
- Late registration, beginning June 17, 2017, will be offered on a space-available basis and will be $800 per registrant.
All Institute registration payments are due July 7, 2017. No refunds will be issued after this date.
The Institute registration fees include the following:
- Admission to all educational sessions
- All related session materials
- Breakfasts on all days except Thursday, August 3rd
- Lunches on all days except Thursday, August 3rd
- Dinner on Thursday, August 3rd and Saturday, August 5th
- Poster reception on Friday, August 4th