Bringing Theory to Practice (BTtoP) Workshops are designed to share best practices in teaching pedagogy and strategies for implementation with faculty and instructors at UCLA. Many workshops are offered in advance of each quarter to help prepare for upcoming quarters.
- Increasing Student Engagement through Interactive Polling (iClickers)
- Designing Your Course Syllabus
- Active Learning for Inclusive Classrooms
- Creating Equitable Classroom Environments
- 10+ Strategies for Getting Feedback from Students
- Flipping Your Class With Camtasia – A Tool for Interactive Screencasts
- Training Workshop for Using the Classroom Observation Protocol for Undergraduate STEM (COPUS)