With the start of the fall quarter less than seven weeks away, we want to ensure that you are equipped with the information needed to plan your department’s fall ramp-up and answer any questions your employees may have.
This event is specifically designed for those who are involved with preparing and submitting ramp-up plans on behalf of their departments, but it is also open to all employees who are interested in attending.
You are encouraged to attend this info session at one of the following times:
Each session will open with a brief presentation by Clinton Bench, Director, Fleet & Transit and member of the COVID-19 Response and Recovery Operations Working Group. The session will then feature a 50-minute Q&A session with the following campus partners responding to questions about various aspects of the COVID-19 response and recovery efforts:
- Chad Bascom, South Campus Senior Superintendent, Building Engineers; Facilities Management
- Sarah Dundish, Director, Housing Services and Strategic Initiatives, Housing and Hospitality
- Adrienne Malka, Assistant Director; Insurance and Risk Management
- Neil Mansky, Industrial Hygiene Program Manager; Environment, Health and Safety
- Imer Ojeda, Senior Superintendent, Building Engineers; Facilities Management
- Marissa Raygoza, Bruin Commuter Programs Manager, Events & Transportation
- Kathleen Shiroma, Manager, Staff Personnel Policy; Campus Human Resource
- Todd Weber, Manager, Desktop Support Services; Information Technology Service
- Justin Wisor, Director, Custodial and Grounds; Facilities Management
Questions may be submitted in advance using this form and participants will also be able to pose questions during the sessions. A video recording of each session will be available for viewing on the UCLA COVID-19 website after the event.
We are grateful for all the time and attention you’ve put into getting UCLA prepared for a return to campus this fall and we encourage you to join us.