The UCLA WI+RE team recently published 2 new online workshops. Both workshops can be used at the links below, or embedded directly into CCLE sites.
Collaboratively authored by Kian and Taylor from WI+RE and Embedded Inquiry Specialist Jacy Black, this workshop helps students:
- Identify strategies for avoiding plagiarism
- Accurately cite sources in a consistent style
- Know when and how to summarize, paraphrase, and quote
Kian and Taylor are back again with this fantastic hands-on introduction to writing a literature review! This workshop helps students:
- Recognize key components of a literature review
- Identify a knowledge gap in previous research
- Organize their literature review effectively and logically
Many thanks to UCLA’s Undergraduate Writing Center for sharing their materials for face to face workshops, which provided significant inspiration for this online version!