CEILS congratulates the recent winners of the Life Sciences Excellence awards. The ceremony was held on Monday, May 6th in the Hershey Hall Salon where friends, family, and colleagues gathered to celebrate the accomplishments of this wonderful group. Awards were presented by Life Science Dean Victoria Sork and the committee chairs as follows:
- Excellence in Research, Full Professor: David Glanzman (Integrative Biology & Physiology)
- Excellence in Research, Associate Professor: Hilary Coller (Molecular Cell & Developmental Biology)
- Excellence in Research, Assistant Professor: Elaine Hsiao (Integrative Biology & Physiology)
- Excellence in Promoting Diversity & Inclusion: Nathan Kraft (Ecology & Evolutionary Biology)
- Excellence in Educational Innovation, Tenured Faculty: Stephanie White (Integrative Biology & Physiology)
- Excellence in Educational Innovation, Untenured Faculty: Shane Campbell-Staton (Ecology & Evolutionary Biology)
- Excellence in Educational Innovation, Lecturer, Academic Administrator or Coordinator: Rachel Kennison (Life Science Core)
CEILS would like to make a special shout-out to our friend and colleague, Rachel Kennison, Associate Director for Professional Development and Student Engagement for CEILS, for her award and amazing work with our center!
Congrats to all of the award winners and thank you for your contributions to excellence in research, educational innovation, and diversity and inclusion in the Life Sciences!